PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
1. Thames Sparks Ltd reserves the right to refuse or decline work at its discretion.
2. All prices shown on this site are in UK pounds Sterling.
3. If you are unable to keep your appointment please contact us to re-book as soon as possible.
4. You may cancel your appointment at any time up to 3 days before your appointment. Cancellations made after this time may incur an administrative change of £35.00 and may be liable for any expenditure for materials ordered.
5. If Thames Sparks Ltd. is unable to fulfil your appointment we shall not be liable for any cost. We will contact you as soon as possible to try to re-schedule another appointment as soon ass reasonably possible at a mutually convenient time.
6. Thames Sparks Ltd. opening hours are from Monday to Saturday from 8:00am to 6:00pm.
GUARANTEES AND WARRANTY
7. All general materials such as switches, sockets, lighting pendants and other domestic face plate accessories have a 12 months guarantee. The guarantee may become null & void if the work/materials supplied by the company is:
- tampered or repaired by anyone other than Thames Sparks Ltd.
- Subject to misuse or negligence.
8. Thames Sparks Ltd. agrees to carry out works on installation of inferior quality or over 10 years old.
9. No guarantee can be given and Thames Sparks Ltd. accepts no liability in respect of the effectiveness of such works or otherwise.
10. If you ask us to arrange a visit for a fault which is not covered by this warranty or is subsequently found to be due to user error, or user damage, our standard charges will be applied.
11. Thames Sparks Ltd. is not responsible for the performance or suitability of any materials,parts or products purchased directly by the client.
12. The agreed final quote represents a written contract for the exact work to be completed.
13. All quotations written by Thames Sparks Ltd for the client represent the requests of the client. Any agreement made verbally is not covered by the contract unless it has been written into the agreement between Thames Sparks Ltd and the customer.
Thames Sparks Ltd. will not be held liable for any works that is not included in the written quote.
14. All written quotations from Thames Sparks Ltd is valid for 3 months from date of issue.
15. All quotations over the potential value of £250.00 is free of charge
16. All quotations under the value of £250.00 will incur a £35.00 call out and administration charge. If the quotation is accepted and works proceed, then the quotation charge will be refunded from the final invoice cost.
17. All materials supplied by us will be that of high quality and plain white plastic. Any alternative materials can be ordered at special request by the Customer. We will endeavour to do our best in matching any existing décor, however on the odd occasion where that request may not be achievable the the customer will be notified and consulted.
18. All quotation and estimates are subject to revision if there are any changes to the nature or extent of the requested work. This may apply to both labour and materials. However the quotation will not be amended without The Customers consent.
19. All quotations are non-compulsory.
20. A deposit is required to cover material expenses on all quotations that exceed £500.00.
21. Deposits are refundable at the discretion of Thames Sparks Ltd.
COMPLAINTS & DAMAGE
22. If you are not wholly satisfied with the works then you shall give notice within 48 hours to Thames Sparks Ltd. and shall allow Thames Sparks Ltd. and it’s insures, the opportunity of both inspecting such work and allowing any remedial work to be carried out.
The Customer accepts if they fail to notify Thames Sparks Ltd. as aforementiomed, thenThames Sparks Ltd. shall not be liable in respect of any defects in the work carried out.
23. Thames Sparks Ltd. reserve the right to refuse any requests that may be deemed out of our scope of expertise, unacceptable or against Health & Safety. However, we accept no liability for favour that are ask at the requests of The Customer.
24. It is the responsibility of the client to remove valuable and/or fragile items from the areas where the work will be carried out; to remove pictures and other wall-hanging features and any portable electrical goods.
25. In the event of complaints including breakages and damages, Thames Sparks Ltd. will notify the client immediately and aim to solve the situation. The Customer must notify Thames Sparks Ltd. in writing within 48 hours of any complaints.
26. On completion any certification will be signed and handed over to the customer, unless an alternative arrangement has been made, and then the outstanding balance must be paid in full.
PAYMENT & CHARGES
27. Hourly/Day rates that are charged to the Customer are in accordance with the agreed Service rates as listed.
28. All materials supplied by Thames Sparks Ltd. shall not exceed the agreed percentage of this service agreement.
29. All payments or payment schedules must be agreed in principle by Thames Sparks Ltd.
30. Title to any goods, supplied by Thames Sparks Ltd. shall be retained by you until payment in full for such goods has been made to Thames Sparks Ltd.
31. Thames Sparks Ltd. reserves the right to terminate any signed agreement or project at any time.
32. Thames Sparks Ltd. will not tolerate any aggressive behaviour, rude behaviour, racism, nationalism, sexism, homophobia or ageism directed towards any of its staff or contractor. As a result we will exercise our right to terminate any signed agreement or project.